Total Pageviews

Share |

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jokes: Kids Are Quick


Teacher: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
Maria: Here it is.
Teacher: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
Maria: Maria.

Teacher: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
John: You told me to do it without using tables.

Teacher: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
Glenn: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
Teacher: No, that's wrong
Glenn: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald: H I J K L M N O.
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Donald: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

Teacher: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
Winnie: Me!

Teacher: Lean, why do you always get so dirty?
Lean: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Teacher: Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
Millie: I is..
Teacher: No, Millie..... Always say, 'I am.'
Millie: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

Source: from email forwards
The Link Exchange - Your ultimate resource for link exchange!