Total Pageviews

Share |

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wanna Know Me?


well if you do, then you should read this.


My name is Anjeanette Rivera. I’m 14.

I can’t drink.

I can’t drive.

I can’t own a zebra because apparently they cost like 371477329910 dollars here.

I like the color purple.

I like jewelry <3>

I like hello kitty.

I have 3 piercings on my ears (:

I like things that smell like strawberry, like that pink bear in toy story 3.

I only lost 2 friends this year and probably gained more new ones.

I like to party.

I love super hero shirts!!

I have A LOT of Filipino friends (:

My IPod is always in my hand, like right now.

I like music.

I like the way Christofer Drew looks, sounds, and smiles. <3>

Chocolate is my obsession.

I’m loud and obnoxious, and if you don’t like me that way then sucks for you, its your loss not mine (:

I don’t think we should be friends, JK. I love meeting new people, so message me (:

I like doing things that some people are afraid to do, like run around target racing in the shopping carts, but noooooooo no one wants to get kicked out… Shh that never happened (:

Right now I have 8 bracelets on.

My wall is filled with lyrics, pictures and sticky notes.

I have candy hidden in my room somewhere.

My daddy got me a new iPod dock yesterday, but the lights won’t turn off..,

I have a monkey that makes farting when you squish it’s belly. I have glasses that have checkers on them.

On the 26th of December, i saw family that I probably haven’t seen in 4 years <3>


Check out my TUMBLR.
i think i have moreee stuff there (:


Check. Me. Out <3

The Link Exchange - Your ultimate resource for link exchange!